Toxicology + Industrial Hygiene Consulting
Veritox®, Inc., is a health science and forensic engineering consulting firm. We provide expert witness and consulting services in toxicology, industrial hygiene, and forensic engineering to individuals, private and public corporations, government and non-governmental organizations. We are uncompromising about hiring, retaining and rewarding enthusiastic and creative individuals who thrive in an exceptional team-oriented environment that is challenging, fun and flexible.
Veritox® is currently seeking candidates for one position in Redmond, WA.
Senior Industrial Hygienist/Exposure Scientist
Veritox® is seeking experienced candidates for a full-time senior industrial hygienist/exposure scientist for our Redmond, WA location. Successful candidates will have a PhD degree (or equivalent experience in industrial hygiene/exposure science or related science) with appropriate consulting experience and an established client and/or project base.
Position: SENIOR INDUSTRIAL HYGIENIST/EXPOSURE SCIENTIST
Location: Redmond, WA
- PhD in industrial hygiene, exposure science or related science
- Professional experience as a consultant with an established client and/or project base
- Experience providing expert testimony
- Strong multidisciplinary background in sciences fundamental to industrial hygiene/exposure sciences and human health, including toxicology, epidemiology, physiology, and chemistry
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Physical capacity to participate in field work as needed, including project related travel
- Develop and/or critically analyze exposure assessments and occupational histories based on scientific literature, reports, sampling data, and other information
- Prepare, write, and present findings as project reports, in peer-reviewed literature, and at scientific conferences
- Work to continue, develop, and expand project work and client base
- Direct technical staff assisting with projects
- Perform occasional field work for the purpose of inspecting or testing related to exposure assessment
- A small, employee-owned business that provides a collegial environment among staff
- High quality technical and administrative support staff
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401K, and disability and life insurance
- Outstanding compensation program including competitive salary, bonus, profit sharing, and ownership
- Pacific Northwest lifestyle
E-mail CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Qualified candidates will need to complete an employment and background investigation application. Successful completion of reference and background check is required prior to employment.
Veritox, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
WASHINGTON + SOUTH CAROLINA + FLORIDA + TEXAS