Toxicology + Industrial Hygiene Consulting
Veritox® is currently seeking candidates for one full-time position in Redmond, WA.
Industrial Hygiene/Exposure Science Technical Support
Veritox® is currently seeking a candidate for a full-time scientific technical support position, requiring a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in industrial hygiene/exposure science or related science with appropriate work experience, for our Redmond, WA, location.
Position: Industrial Hygiene/Exposure Science Technical Support
Location: Redmond, WA
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in industrial hygiene, exposure science or related science with appropriate work experience
- Strong academic background in sciences fundamental to industrial hygiene/exposure sciences and human health, including toxicology, physiology, and chemistry
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Physical capacity to participate in field work as needed, including occasional travel
- Review and summarize project specific information related to exposure assessment, including relevant scientific literature, reports, sampling data and other documents
- Assist in the development and/or critical analysis of exposure assessments and occupational histories
- Occasional field work for the purpose of inspecting or testing related to exposure assessment, including such tasks as identifying sample methods and media, pump calibration, etc.
E-mail CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WASHINGTON + SOUTH CAROLINA + FLORIDA + TEXAS