Toxicology + Industrial Hygiene Consulting
Veritox® is currently seeking candidates for one full-time position in Redmond, WA.
Senior Industrial Hygienist/Exposure Scientist
Veritox® is seeking experienced candidates for a full-time senior industrial hygienist/exposure scientist for our Redmond, WA location. Successful candidates will have a PhD degree (or equivalent experience in industrial hygiene/exposure science or related science) with appropriate consulting experience and an established client and/or project base.
Position: SENIOR INDUSTRIAL HYGIENIST/EXPOSURE SCIENTIST
Location: Redmond, WA
- PhD in industrial hygiene, exposure science or related science
- Professional experience as a consultant with an established client and/or project base
- Experience providing expert testimony
- Strong multidisciplinary background in sciences fundamental to industrial hygiene/exposure sciences and human health, including toxicology, epidemiology, physiology, and chemistry
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Physical capacity to participate in field work as needed, including project related travel
- Develop and/or critically analyze exposure assessments and occupational histories based on scientific literature, reports, sampling data, and other information
- Prepare, write, and present findings as project reports, in peer-reviewed literature, and at scientific conferences
- Work to continue, develop, and expand project work and client base
- Direct technical staff assisting with projects
- Perform occasional field work for the purpose of inspecting or testing related to exposure assessment
- A small, employee-owned business that provides a collegial environment among staff
- High quality technical and administrative support staff
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401K, and disability and life insurance
- Outstanding compensation program including competitive salary, bonus, profit sharing, and ownership
- Pacific Northwest lifestyle
E-mail CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
WASHINGTON + SOUTH CAROLINA + FLORIDA + TEXAS